fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice buck. Wisconsin whitetails were brought here several years ago and bred with the local strain to produce some big deer. I took an 11 point non-typical that field dressed at 237 pounds and had a 26" neck! The one in your pic looks like it is pretty hefty as well.

OP
OP
Sidevalve45

Sidevalve45

Apr 8, 2007
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter/Sharp Shooter
Hello Gold Maven,
Those are nice pictures. I just purchased the trail cam and have only had it out about two weeks. I hope to get some better pics in the future. I've had two Cuddeback Excite cameras in the past. I put the batteries in the first one when it was brand new flipped the switch on and smoke started coming out of it. They replaced it and that one worked for a couple years then it started going nuts and taking a picture once a minute until the batteries go dead so I gave up on it. Have you had good luck with your Bushnel?

Sidevalve

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SUNP0139.JPG SUNP1296.JPG SUNP0360.JPG SUNP0225.JPG

Yeah, I bet its 7 or 8 yrs old. The time and date are hard to set(for me), but all I need to know are what the big bucks look like in my area. It's been out in all kinds of weather, fell off my truck tool box onto concrete, and still works fine.

It takes 4 D batteries, and they last about a week in cold weather. I hunt over a corn pile, and set the camera up about 10 ft. from the pile, and get some great head shots.

A friend of mine has Bushnell's new one, Trophy cam I think, and says batteries last a whole season. If mine ever fails, that's the one I would like to try.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions