What's new

how about this one?

unclemac

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2011
Messages
8,031
Reaction score
9,228
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
going through my jars of flakes I came across this one...worked or not? what is your opinion?
 

Attachments

  • DSC03976.webp
    DSC03976.webp
    40.4 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC03979.webp
    DSC03979.webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC03989.webp
    DSC03989.webp
    8.3 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC03990.webp
    DSC03990.webp
    8.6 KB · Views: 109
Upvote 0
Im far from an expert, but I would say its scrap from the production process. I found a site where natives must of gathered to produce tools ( work site ). I've found more scrap flakes and reject points than I can count. A friend told me that like we would do today with our kids , they had a spot to work on tools and kept scrap in one place to keep their kids and themselves, safe from getting cut by scrap flakes.
 
Yeah, discarded scrap.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom