What's new

How about this Sunday???

Suckerpunched

Full Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ogden, Utah
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Umax
The weather is gonna turn bad for a day or two, but anyone going out this weekend???
 
I am considering it. I just don't have anyone to go with lol That and being kind of a noob with metal detecting :(

My main experience is in gold panning lol
 
I am considering it. First i have to find something to keep the wife occupied! what time or area are you two thinking about? I am in taylorsville, ut
 
I am in West Jordan. So not far from you. I might go try my hand at panning up American Fork Depending on the weather. lol
But if you decide on a place to detect I might swing buy and see if my cheapy MD works. :icon_pirat:
 
I'll be out around ogden, still doing my research trying to find a good spot.

Ski..
 
So anyone going out tomorrow? The weather supposed to be 60's+
Or is everyone going to the gun show? :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom