What's new

How Are These Numbers???

Ryan1979

Full Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2007
Messages
151
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
St. Paul, MN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, ACE250
I got into my first halves today.

From the 1st bank, I got a box of $500. In that box there were (16) 40%ers.

From a distant bank in a different town I took all they had which was a total of $300. About half of those were hand-rolled (small country bank). In that $300, there were a total of (15) 40%ers.

No 90%ers, but I thought (31) 40%ers was good for $800 in halves.

Are those good numbers or not?

Ryan1979
 
Upvote 0
Those numbers are great Ryan. Way to go dude!

Be sure to order more boxes from that same bank and just keep them rolling in. Maybe double the order if you can.

Again, nice job. Keep em coming........
 
Definately good- I once got 13 40%er's out of one box. Averaging 5 keepers a box right now. BTW got 3 boxes coming from that same CU tomarrow, like to see them 90's but silver is silver. HH Mark
 
Those numbers are great. Beats the heck out of what I'm getting.
 
I've had some skunk boxes and boxes with 2 40%ers. I'd have traded them for yours any day. ALL silver is GOOOOOOD!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom