Just_curious
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Aug 27, 2017
- Messages
- 332
- Reaction score
- 273
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Georgia/Alabama
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab GM1000
White's GMZ
White's Spectrum XLT
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I was using an app called "Landglide", and it was great. I could zoom in, and it would give you all the information about that property, including parcel number, address, owner, etc. It didn't require you to already know the owner's name/address/parcel number/etc. This was for all of U.S. The problem is that it is ran off a trial period, and then requires you to pay either $9.99 per month, or $99.99 per year. I am curious as to if you all have found anything similar to the program described above. Something that I can just zoom into an area and get the data for that spot.








