How could this be?

I had to add to the stories I am writing about because the people who told me all I know to date are all dead now. And even the one about the mafia, they are dead too! So I jkust have to fill in what I imagine would have been said or how the story came to a conslusion. I can research the physical aspects but not the dialog. Hope you can recover your missing parts and I would love to read your book. Monty

Monty said:
I had to add to the stories I am writing about because the people who told me all I know to date are all dead now. And even the one about the mafia, they are dead too! So I jkust have to fill in what I imagine would have been said or how the story came to a conslusion. I can research the physical aspects but not the dialog. Hope you can recover your missing parts and I would love to read your book. Monty

Nothing wrong with that. After all, its going to be called fiction. You have more freedom with total fiction. Building an interesting story on true happenings is great until you run out of adventures, and then you go looking for more. Either way, I'll try to continue...just have to overcome my laziness.

If it ever gets done I'll send you a copy. It might be another 20 years. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back