What's new

How did you learn about CRH?

capy325

Full Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2008
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
With all the talk about you-tube videos and "trying" to keep our dirty little secret... I got to wondering just how did everyone here learn about CRH? For me it started a little over 4 years ago while discussing coin collecting with our H.R. Manager in the great state of Tennessee. He said he was buying rolled coins from the banks and finding silver (among other things). That weekend I bought my first box and the rest as they say is history.
 
Upvote 0
i have been coin collecting with my dad since i was 5 years old (1972). i would go to banks and get rolls and search them. i also got into md in my 20's and came here mainly for the md thread and stumbled upon this thread. now i crh more than i md
 
A Youtube video taught me everything I needed to know :icon_thumleft:
 
GopherDaGold said:
A Youtube video taught me everything I needed to know :icon_thumleft:
Figures, everyone knows ya gots to show them mule headed miseryians everything :laughing7: .
 
well, a while ago when I first started collecting coins it just kinda crossed my mind. Go to banks, buy lots of coins, and then you can just bring the rest back. Turns out a lot of people had already been doing this, and I found this forum.
 
obediah said:
GopherDaGold said:
A Youtube video taught me everything I needed to know :icon_thumleft:
Figures, everyone knows ya gots to show them mule headed miseryians everything :laughing7: .
You know I HAD to do that after reading the thread from the newb who was so proud of his new vid, ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom