What's new

How do I check if membership is set to auto charge?

OneStudPuppy

Full Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2018
Messages
151
Reaction score
82
Golden Thread
0
Location
So-Cal
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Sdc 2300, gold monster 1000 gpx 6000.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got the email membership is about to expire.
Don’t remember if I chose auto renew or not.
How can I check? Thanks (probably obvious and I’m missing it lol)
 
Click on “Settings” at the top of the page then click on “Paid Subscriptions” on the left.
On the right and below you will see the following:

“Validity periods marked with a * indicate that this subscription is recurring.
After the initial subscription period is complete, the subscription will automatically be renewed with a new charge.”
Good luck!
 
Last edited:
Thanks! Yea it was in front of my face on a phone missed above part which said active subscriptions haha!
Renewed now. I don’t usually auto renew much of anything
Click on “Settings” at the top of the page then click on “Paid Subscriptions” on the left.
On the right and below you will see the following:

“Validity periods marked with a * indicate that this subscription is recurring.
After the initial subscription period is complete, the subscription will automatically be renewed with a new charge.”
Good luck!
 
You bet! Glad you got it worked out. Best of luck!
 
treasurenet_renewal.jpg

Thanks OneStudPuppy for supporting T-Net!
​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom