What's new

How do I delete a post

rockcrazy

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2014
Messages
23
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
portage, Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to delete a post. I re-posted with different wording and I would like to delete the original post. Thanks for your help
 
Members can edit or delete posts, but they can not delete the original post of a thread they start, only mods can delete original post as it deletes the entire thread when you delete the opening post..
 
first you take a 12 pound sledge hamm,whoops,that for deleting your comp not the post.
 
to get action. hit report to Moderator & add the words "Please Delete"

In my case, I will look to see that it is your Post. &
if it is your Post or Thread, And deleting it doesn't cause a Hole that needs filled,
I delete it.


Don't take for granted we see every post on TreasureNet these days.
 
I want to delete a post also, I hate taking up space when its not needed ! Add reads CZ3D for sale or trade by smitty 988. I really hate to disturb your nap but its gone to that detector in in heaven where every star is made of gold..Blessing one & all and may heaven keep all the pull tabs out of way..........
 
Hmm :( Yea that was a Good dream I had brewing :(
Jessica Alba (the 2005 version from Into the Blue)) was on her way over .
we were going to pick up Selena Gomez (present version) & head to the Beach in Rio,
the Door Bell rang & it was a Message to delete a post here .
Deleted :coffee2:
 
Last edited:
Hmm :( Yea that as a Good dream I had brewing :(
Jessica Alba (the 2005 version from Into the Blue)) was on her way over .
we were going to pick up Selena Gomez (present version) & head to the Beach in Rio,
the Door Bell rang & it was a Message to delete a post here .
Deleted :coffee2:

hey Jeff don't forget me and that girl who sings havana
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom