What's new

How do I do this?

jdsarasin8194

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2009
Messages
1,160
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
MA
How should I go about cleaning this thing off? Found it today behind an old Tavern.
Anyone? :icon_scratch: :help: :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • metalplate2.webp
    metalplate2.webp
    45.2 KB · Views: 277
  • metalplate2.webp
    metalplate2.webp
    45.2 KB · Views: 287
That looks like a lot more effort than it's worth. Are you sure you want to clean it?

Electrolysis!
 
Iron Patch said:
That looks like a lot more effort than it's worth. Are you sure you want to clean it?

Electrolysis!
Idk, the thing looks almost perfectly cut to a rectangle and idk if there might be wrighting on it :dontknow: :dontknow:
 
I think it's just a chunk of iron. If you look at anything long enough you can see something that looks like a design. Rusty items is kinda like cloud watching! :-X
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom