CaptainCoil Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 17, 2014 Messages 2,837 Reaction score 546 Golden Thread 0 Location San Diego Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore with 11" coil CKG 11.5" titanium scoop with carbon fiber handle Fisher CZ-21, Tecnetics Omega 8000, T-Rex 9.5" Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 21, 2014 Thread Owner #1 I started a thread, and misspelled on the title. I went to "edit post" and made the change. the change shows on the post page, but not on the thread page
I started a thread, and misspelled on the title. I went to "edit post" and made the change. the change shows on the post page, but not on the thread page
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,958 Reaction score 76,427 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 22, 2014 #2 Contact Us. If it was Change "The best place in America for medal detecting?" To The best place in America for metal detecting? [h=1][/h] I found and got it ! Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
Contact Us. If it was Change "The best place in America for medal detecting?" To The best place in America for metal detecting? [h=1][/h] I found and got it !
CaptainCoil Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 17, 2014 Messages 2,837 Reaction score 546 Golden Thread 0 Location San Diego Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore with 11" coil CKG 11.5" titanium scoop with carbon fiber handle Fisher CZ-21, Tecnetics Omega 8000, T-Rex 9.5" Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 22, 2014 Thread Owner #3 Thanks Jeff!