What's new

How Do I Embed Video?

SirJoey

Full Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2010
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Aboard a UFO, hovering over South Carolina...
Detector(s) used
White's Classic 5 ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Checked the help & faq files, but couldn't find anything about it.
I know to start off with the "youtube" button up there in the corner,
but then when I add my URL, nothing happens. So what am I doing wrong?

Thanx.









The Lord Is My Shepherd!
sirjoeysigmedij1.gif
 
I Just copy the URL address from above
the Video on UTube

will look something like this but without the spaces

http:// www.youtube.com/ watch?v=dePMU8R131s

& Paste it in my Tnet post

When you hit post
you will see this

 
the video will appear here in most cases.

some videos are set up not to
be taken from utube
 
to use the icon above

[y o u t u b e =4 2 5,3 5 0] Put Letters & Numbers
from Link in here
[/y o u t u b e]

http:// www.youtube.com/ watch?v=dePMU8R131s
 
jeff of pa said:
to use the icon above
[y o u t u b e =4 2 5,3 5 0] Put Letters & Numbers
from Link in here
[/y o u t u b e]
http:// www.youtube.com/ watch?v=dePMU8R131s
This is the method that ended up working for me. Thanx, Jeff! :hello2:








The Lord Is My Shepherd!
sirjoeysigmedij1.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom