D Dillon&DutchMetalDetectin Tenderfoot Joined Apr 24, 2016 Messages 8 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location Alameda, California Detector(s) used Garret AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2016 Thread Owner #1 I want to have an avatar photo. How do I do this? We are really excited to show off our new photo. Maybe make a billboard out of it for entirely no reason. Attachments image.webp 76.4 KB · Views: 124
I want to have an avatar photo. How do I do this? We are really excited to show off our new photo. Maybe make a billboard out of it for entirely no reason.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,567 Reaction score 20,219 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2016 #2 Take a look at: How do I upload an avatar? (Dec 11, 2007)
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,567 Reaction score 20,219 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2016 #3 If you have a problem with your photograph "resizing" during upload - I reduced yours to fit. Hope this helps! Attachments avatar_001.webp 6.1 KB · Views: 87
If you have a problem with your photograph "resizing" during upload - I reduced yours to fit. Hope this helps!