How do I get half dollars from the bank

U just go to the bank i recommend smaller banks or fifth third and ask if they have any half dollars if they say yes we have 200$ or more they are usuallya dump but if they have small amounts they could just be brought in for exchange and it also depends on your luck alot to.
GOOD LUCKK

Not 5/3 bank, I think Eminem has had some issues and other members have as well. I don't have any nearby so I can't say anything personally.

Not 5/3 bank, I think Eminem has had some issues and other members have as well. I don't have any nearby so I can't say anything personally.

I have had awsome luck with 5/3 maybe its just me

I hate 5/3rds bank, i says it once and i'll says it again: i walked in one time when NOT A SINGLE TELLER BEHIND THE COUNTER. this noob walks out from the side office, and immediately says,"Can I help you with anything?" then fiddy here says "Are you still open, there are not any tellers up there?" "Oh we're still open for another 2 hours, if you need anything let me know" "I want to know, do you have an half dollars" "I dont think they have any up there"

5/3rds is an awful bank, on repeated visits, they are understaffed, and very pathetic. They don't carry half dollars very often. I would never put my money in a bank called 5/3rds (improper fraction). They can't do math, they'll screw your bank account up, they'll screw you up, they'll screw the math up. my homie, eminem, had an experiance with them before and he was forced to close his account

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back