What's new

How Do I Link From TNet to Facebook?

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
6,797
Reaction score
152
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
What exactly do I put into my TreasureNet Facebook link blank so when people click on the Facebook logo here it brings them within a mile or so of my Facebook account?

Thanks
 
Go to your profile page on facebook and then copy and paste whats in your browser which will be your home page address.
 
Felinepeachy said:
Go to your profile page on facebook and then copy and paste whats in your browser which will be your home page address.

I tried that too and it didn't work. For one thing that whole address doesn't fit into the TNet blank.
 
Hi! MB go to your profile page and put in your Facebook user name and that should do the trick. Charlie :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom