What's new

How do I post a Picture?

AlaskaAng

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
SW Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
White's XLT, MXT Pro, Garrett AT Pro Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK guys, I must be getting old...how do I post a picture? I did it a few years back...just don't recall how. I see the "post picture" icon but not sure what to do from that point.

Thanks,
Ang
 
Choose Browse
Highlight Picture
open
POST
 
I am sure we have a forum for this somewhere, but click on the link below the test box marked "Choose File" under "Add Images"
 
jeff of pa said:
Choose Browse
Highlight Picture
open
POST

Thanks Jeff,

I guess I was more focused on the "camara image" at the top...I only needed to look lower.

Ang
 
Neil in West Jersey said:
I am sure we have a forum for this somewhere, but click on the link below the test box marked "Choose File" under "Add Images"
Thanks much! I just needed to look lower is all, thanks for your help!
 
If you open a "photobucket" account,upload your pics there then copy the IMG code into the "post pic's" box here....your pics will be auto resized and won't show up covering the whole screen. :wink:
 
Dano Sverige said:
If you open a "photobucket" account,upload your pics there then copy the IMG code into the "post pic's" box here....your pics will be auto resized and won't show up covering the whole screen. :wink:

I'll give it a try, thanks for the tip.

Ang
 
Dano Sverige said:
If you open a "photobucket" account,upload your pics there then copy the IMG code into the "post pic's" box here....your pics will be auto resized and won't show up covering the whole screen. :wink:

& Of course you will be Automatically
Exempt from ever getting a Banner :thumbsup:
 
jeff of pa said:
Dano Sverige said:
If you open a "photobucket" account,upload your pics there then copy the IMG code into the "post pic's" box here....your pics will be auto resized and won't show up covering the whole screen. :wink:

& Of course you will be Automatically
Exempt from ever getting a Banner :thumbsup:

Well, OK...why?
 
AlaskaAng said:
jeff of pa said:
Dano Sverige said:
If you open a "photobucket" account,upload your pics there then copy the IMG code into the "post pic's" box here....your pics will be auto resized and won't show up covering the whole screen. :wink:

& Of course you will be Automatically
Exempt from ever getting a Banner :thumbsup:

Well, OK...why?

Any Photos Posted by Link from another Photo
Hosting site are not Banner Worthy.

One of the reasons IF the site goes down Or the photos
get removed All you will see here is a Little Red Box with an X in it
 
jeff of pa said:
AlaskaAng said:
jeff of pa said:
Dano Sverige said:
If you open a "photobucket" account,upload your pics there then copy the IMG code into the "post pic's" box here....your pics will be auto resized and won't show up covering the whole screen. :wink:

& Of course you will be Automatically
Exempt from ever getting a Banner :thumbsup:

Well, OK...why?

Any Photos Posted by Link from another Photo
Hosting site are not Banner Worthy.

One of the reasons IF the site goes down Or the photos
get removed All you will see here is a Little Red Box with an X in it
got it, thanks Jeff.
 
jeff of pa said:
AlaskaAng said:
jeff of pa said:
Dano Sverige said:
If you open a "photobucket" account,upload your pics there then copy the IMG code into the "post pic's" box here....your pics will be auto resized and won't show up covering the whole screen. :wink:

& Of course you will be Automatically
Exempt from ever getting a Banner :thumbsup:

Well, OK...why?

Any Photos Posted by Link from another Photo
Hosting site are not Banner Worthy.

One of the reasons IF the site goes down Or the photos
get removed All you will see here is a Little Red Box with an X in it

Wow! This is noteworthy. It makes sense though. I think it should be posted as a sticky on top of the forum.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom