What's new

How do I prove this one?

onfire

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
2,708
Reaction score
1,336
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Teller warns me it could be a dinner and a show. anyway the halfs have fallen off sharply the girls always ask if I'm having any luck, lately it's been bad. so last week I cancel my weekly take and one of them hands me a roll of dimes And ohhhhhhh yes there's a lady on the end. Not only one the end but all 50!!! Now my problem is yes I have plenty pictures. no Idea how to load them here and How do I take a picture of both sides of the 16 Yeaaaaaaa :o :o it's got a D on it. Think hot dogs and a coke would satisfy her?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom