Pocket Change
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Apr 21, 2005
- Messages
- 369
- Reaction score
- 73
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Spokane WA
- Detector(s) used
- D-Tex Koin-King
- #1
Thread Owner
jeff of pa said:I Would try
WD 40 on a Cotton Ball or Swab to remove any remaining
Stickum after. I would also Then use a little Dish soap water
on a Cotton ball or swab to remove the Oil.
Try this on another bill first.
As I don't know if it will Effect Color.
I do Know WD40 removes Duct tape stickum From My Detector parts.
What's a "short-snorter", SS?Siegfried Schlagrule said:if there are signatures on those bills then they are short-snorters and worth more as war relics than as paper money. siegfried schlagrule
af1733 said:What's a "short-snorter", SS?Siegfried Schlagrule said:if there are signatures on those bills then they are short-snorters and worth more as war relics than as paper money. siegfried schlagrule
Wow, those are sweet! Thanks for the history lesson, guys!Saturna said:af1733 said:What's a "short-snorter", SS?Siegfried Schlagrule said:if there are signatures on those bills then they are short-snorters and worth more as war relics than as paper money. siegfried schlagrule
http://shortsnorter.org