What's new

How do you add videos to your posts? Under Attachments ?

justdigging50

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2009
Messages
426
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC and Minelab Explorer II
I have a couple of videos I tried to attach to my post. They are 9.88 and 3.22 MB. I know they are to large. Is there any way I can still use them?
Thanks
 
Get a free YouTube account & post your vids there. Then use the YouTube button on T-Net when you're making a post and copy the embedding code from your youtube page between the Youtube code that the button put down.
 
Ok Thanks Neal
 
If you run into a problem, let me know & I'll give you my phone number & we can work it out on the phone.

I can't wait to see the vids!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom