What's new

how do you convince your other half your not cheating while u say ur detecting

Age cures all that. Us old guys have wives who are tickled pink to get us out of the house. So much so that I probably could get new detectors for Christmas, and birthday.

M
Your post made me laugh.My husband took an early retirement,we do love going metal detecting together but the times he leaves the house for a few hours is bliss,lol. In all seriousness,I do think spending time alone with whatever makes you happy is very healthy just so long as it is doing something that you shouldn't have to lie about.
 
Your post made me laugh.My husband took an early retirement,we do love going metal detecting together but the times he leaves the house for a few hours is bliss,lol. In all seriousness,I do think spending time alone with whatever makes you happy is very healthy just so long as it is doing something that you shouldn't have to lie about.

Lol im glad uve enjoyed it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom