Ghondi
Full Member
- Joined
- Jun 26, 2007
- Messages
- 127
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Coventry, CT
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F2
I'm new to CRH...had collected when I was a kid...*skips a long story*
How do you all store your collections?
Plastic tubes?
Cardboard folds?
Albums*what brand*?
Slabs?
Have them graded?
Don't store them, CRH and sell them?
Any others*DETAILS*?
I use small envelopes and cardboard folds for right now...looking for a better way to store and display them...not to mention I think cardboard folds look cheesy and sloppy...
So, what do you all use?
Any recommendations?
How do you all store your collections?
Plastic tubes?
Cardboard folds?
Albums*what brand*?
Slabs?
Have them graded?
Don't store them, CRH and sell them?
Any others*DETAILS*?
I use small envelopes and cardboard folds for right now...looking for a better way to store and display them...not to mention I think cardboard folds look cheesy and sloppy...
So, what do you all use?
Any recommendations?
Upvote
0







