How does a day with a merc go bad?, Ill explain.....

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How does a day with a merc go bad?, I'll explain.....

Went to my friends mothers house today and made some decent finds amongst the nastiness you see pictured here. Man i think someone compacted the soil before i got there on purpose!!, my hands hurt today! I snagged 7 wheats, a 43 merc:headbang:, a tootsie car, a 1948 Luzerne county dog registration tag and all the junk. And this is how the day ended up going bad.......I had a nice silver ring with The initial L on it and marked Sterling, but being a freakin MORON I lost it somehow!:BangHead:ive only dug 2 other silver rings so far since starting detecting last year and how the ($)#$@#) did i lose it, im so mad about that, I swept the yard frantically looking for it to no avail....How the heck does my detector not find a fresh drop??:dontknow: I told my buddys mom and she told me to come back anytime to look for it. I WILL find that ring darnit! I guess its not all bad, but it wouldve been nice to have a multi silver day......... IMG_1449.JPG IMG_1451.JPG IMG_1448.JPG

Upvote 4

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Wildcat1750

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Western CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/
Vibra-Tector 730/
Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found it!!, right near where i looked frantically last night. Just needed to be calm cool and collect to find it:tongue3:
Glad to hear you found it! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread