nick.foltz Jr. Member Joined Dec 24, 2009 Messages 93 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Detector(s) used Ace 250 Tesoro Cibola Nov 14, 2010 #1 I was out fossil hunting, and I ran across this. I have a friend that geode hunts, and has never seen anything like this. Attachments DSCN0706.webp 127.6 KB · Views: 404 DSCN0707.webp 173.9 KB · Views: 410 DSCN0708.webp 160.2 KB · Views: 404 DSCN0714.webp 119.4 KB · Views: 403
I was out fossil hunting, and I ran across this. I have a friend that geode hunts, and has never seen anything like this.
phantomfinder Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2008 Messages 1,651 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Denver , Colorado Detector(s) used White's DFX , Ace 150 , Prizm 2 Dec 18, 2010 #2 Thats cool looking , maybe it crack and it grow out WTG on your hunt . Upvote 0
claymation Jr. Member Joined Oct 14, 2007 Messages 64 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location NM Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 20, 2010 #3 Looks like coral. Upvote 0