How have I done so far?

Like any new relationship, it starts off hot and heavy... Then unfortunately cools off a bit...

Great start in my book. Those are excellent numbers for a month,and the volume you've hunted based on your posts.

You're ahead of me @ 4 weeks in.

You're ahead of me @ 4 weeks in.
Most likely due to 3 lucky bank hits I've had.. The first bank I ever went to= 10 40s, then another one bank produced 11 40s, and then just last week one bank produced 35 40s and 5 90s

I'm three months in...
image.jpg

My goal though is to find a walking liberty half and a silver dollar such as a peace or morgan... Thatd be cool.. I've yet to find a Franklin either!

My goal though is to find a walking liberty half and a silver dollar such as a peace or morgan... Thatd be cool.. I've yet to find a Franklin either!

I'm still working on that franklin, I saw him at a boa once.. But the teller sniped him... I got two boxes of halves coming in a week, fingers are crossed. Or maybe I'll get lucky with my usual bank runs...

I'm still working on that franklin, I saw him at a boa once.. But the teller sniped him... I got two boxes of halves coming in a week, fingers are crossed. Or maybe I'll get lucky with my usual bank runs...
Yea most my finds are from bank runs.. Boxes hate me

Be prepared to see the family of SKUNKS arrive shortly.

One weird thing I have noticed is that asian banks always have large amounts of inventory. I went to an asian bank today and asked for the usual and they told me they just sold over $400 in Ike's earlier that morning and only had $50 left for me :BangHead: that's the most Ike's ive ever heard of before at a bank. This is the only nice asian bank I've been to however because most of the other ones I've been to have told me not to come back unless I'm a member of the bank and they won't sell me anymore than like $20 in halves

Plenty of those around here. CTBC, HSBC, First american international bank, East west, China industrial investment bank, and lots more...

Plenty of those around here. CTBC, HSBC, First american international bank, East west, China industrial investment bank, and lots more...
Check them out if they let you buy some coins and you don't have to be a member. Last bbcn I went to had $1000 in halves and $400 in Ike's

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back