What's new

How I Steel twice from a Coinstar

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,946
Reaction score
19,957
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My last delivery ever to this store, whose CS reject tray is always dry...
But not today!:headbang:
1245F5D8-47F8-468A-9E3B-1481912E23B5.webp

How about that!
 
Hey, Dave.....Good "snag" at the "CS" reject -- Looks like they are both almost uncirculated & it looks like the CS machine doesn't like the 1943 "steelies", But I sure do! -- Nice Job.

BILL

Northern "Panhandle" FLORIDA
 
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 
I found a silver dime 1 time the just clad that 43 is sweet you don't see those often Well done
 
Nice score, have yet to find a "Steelie" in a CS or detecting yet!
 
Nice snag! Got there at the right time.
 
Two nice 1943 steel pennies,and those are very hard to UNEARTH AS THEY TURN TO RUST in the ground. I have saved two full rolls of themway back when I started collecting coins.
 
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!:occasion14:
 
Awesome!!!, Great saves, congratulations
 
This Seems Appropriate.
 
Wow! That’s awesome
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom