How is one banned?

I assume by generally acting like a jerk/irritating the community for the sake of personal gain.....other than that probobly obvious stuff.....why does it matter is I guess what im asking....are you afraid you may get banned for some reason?

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I was just looking at old post and saw a bunch of members who's status said "banned"

mainly by being abusive towards others , failing to heed mods request to "cool it" --calling the mods names and other stupid silly stuff that normal folks know they shouldn't do but do anyways.

Continuously breaking the rules, after being warned not to. TreasureNet - Rules

99% time we give multiple warnings, but if warnings are ignored a 2 week timeout usually gets their attention.

If mod posts please stop mocking or attacking a thread post or member and the member continues or mocks the admin, that is poking a mod with a stick and that is good way to earn time out.

Mods job is not easy, many times it is a "damn if we do and damn if we dont", members need to remember it is like a ballgame a member says ball, a mod is like an umpire if he says strike, its a strike..

Our rules are in the link at bottom of my signature ...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

We all know there r umps that r not very good too lol ahhahah

We all know there r umps that r not very good too lol ahhahah

They can still throw players and coaches out of a game though....:p

LoL

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back