What's new

How is this Sunday, 4/20 lookin for a hunt???

Sorry for posting late on this topic, I've been experiencing internet connection problems. and I have trouble signing in at work on lunch. I'll be in Sunday, though I'll probably be a bit late. I've got a party tonight that probably won't end until...who knows.

Joe
 
don't worry twist,there a piece of plywood with you name on it...........the neighborhood is smelling of pork smoked in apple wood
 
lol @ the plywood with my name on it.

Is it near your plank of plywood? Or off into the woods somewhere?
 
only the one and its yours for tomorrow even though ive had a few outside already,basements smell like popcorn,outside its pork,bring a baggie for leftovers
 
hay Mr don't be giving away my poke and plywood
 

Attachments

  • 1294910420LOL_face.gif
    1294910420LOL_face.gif
    10.3 KB · Views: 161
  • 1294910420LOL_face.gif
    1294910420LOL_face.gif
    10.3 KB · Views: 148

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom