What's new

How Its Made on Science Channel

TabWhisperer

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2010
Messages
406
Reaction score
41
Golden Thread
0
Location
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
TDI SL, Equinox800, Whites XL Pro w/tone mod, Makro Racer, Whites IDX Pro w/Bills mods
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How It's Made on Science Channel

I guess this is an older episode but I saw it for the first time this week. This clip was on the Science Channel showing a Garrett security wand and Ace 250 construction. Garrett still has the video on their web site.

http://www.garrett.com/media/how_its_made/how_its_made.html
 
Re: How It's Made on Science Channel

Thanks for posting the link! I saw this episode last year and found it very interesting.

Don
 
Re: How It's Made on Science Channel

interesting video, but kinda funny how they find a morgan silver dollar instead of the stuff we normally find like pulltabs, zinc pennies etc.... :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom