What's new

how many collect

GB1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2017
Messages
7,552
Reaction score
21,887
Golden Thread
1
Location
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
baseball cards and what is your best card is mine is (it is not rare) a 1991 Minnesota twins Kirby pucket jimmy dean signature edition
 
Al Kaline rookie card ........ Tops
 
We have quite a collection of football cards from the late 1980's to early 1990's. My brother was an avid collector and I inherited his when he passed. He was a heavy smoker, so none of his are worth a hoot. All of the above are collecting dust in the loft. Now as for baseball, I don't know how many are up there. But I do have a favorite 8 x 10 memorabilia photo that I got at the ballpark when I was a teen. Joe Morgan - Cincinnati Reds.
 
I remember bubble gum packs with cards of famous indians on them
 
I have a few cards I like.1911 Walter Johnson,Mike Schmidt Steve Carlton rookies,Billy Ripken F face card and three Wayne Gretzky rookies.
 
I have a few cards I like.1911 Walter Johnson,Mike Schmidt Steve Carlton rookies,Billy Ripken F face card and three Wayne Gretzky rookies.

whoa
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom