how many nickels should i do this year

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2/box is really good for war nicks. I find about 1 per 2 boxes or so. Do what you want to do. What are you trying to get out of CRHing? If lots of silver is your goal, go for halves & dimes. If you don't want to find anything, do quarters. :) If you just like nickels, do nicks. There are no rules.

unclehuckelberry

Feb 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I wish I could do 2 boxes of nickels a day. Work and my girlfriend restrict me to about 4 boxes a week.

Wilmingtonsilver

Sep 6, 2012
SE North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You keep asking questions that only you can answer. Only you know how much money you can devote to this hobby. Only you know how much time you can devote. Only you know how much your banks will let you order and dump. Only you can answer your own question.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
2/box is really good for war nicks. I find about 1 per 2 boxes or so. Do what you want to do. What are you trying to get out of CRHing? If lots of silver is your goal, go for halves & dimes. If you don't want to find anything, do quarters. :) If you just like nickels, do nicks. There are no rules.

Couldn't have put it better there BB, I laughed hard about the Quarters! lol. HH, Maverick.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with the irrelevant questions. I'm still waiting for someone to ask how many coins will be heads or tails in the standard roll? LOL
HH
enamel7
PS: How many bicentennial halves will I find in my next box?

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
over 9000
I agree with the irrelevant questions. I'm still waiting for someone to ask how many coins will be heads or tails in the standard roll? LOL
HH
enamel7
PS: How many bicentennial halves will I find in my next box?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread