What's new

How many skunks in a row?

apush

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I am working on a box of halves and it appears to be a skunk once again--at least thus far. I have an inquiry: How many boxes in a row have you had skunks? For me, not counting this one, it is six. I am sure this question has been posted 100 times, but I am curious.

I am trying to remember what silver looks like. Hmmm. ???

apush
 
Upvote 0
finally broke mine today a 68-d lol tomorrow picking up next box
 
I'm sitting on 10 in a row myself, 18 of 22 total.
 
5 but 1-3 avg i get from a box when i do find
 
Last Summer when was only doing 4 a week hit a 3 week run of Skunks, =12 in row and if you ad the 2 picked up in the middle of that run from another supplier which were also skunks it would sorta be 14 (I've given up for good from that other supplier since testing them recently after a 4 month break and they are soo poor still I'm done with them, best Box ever got from them had 5 in it).
 
Had 46 boxes and 4 bags skunks in a row this month.
 
When I'd pick up the boxes 1 or 2 at a time I had plenty of skunks. The worst that I can recall was picking up 8 boxes and all were skunks. Haven't had that happen in nearly a year. I'm due.
HH
Rich
 
i think my longest skunk run was last summer with brinks. if i remember right it was 48 boxes in a row :icon_scratch:
 
Last month was 20 (8 1k bags, 4 boxes) boxes with nothing to show. Then the big one hit. Previous longest was 16 boxes. Thats when I gave up ordering boxes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom