What's new

How much higher

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
1,984
Reaction score
483
Golden Thread
0
Location
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can silver go. It has been on a tear lately and it just broke $23.00....... :hello2:
 
Upvote 0
Just dont see it as a good thing. Silver and gold are not going up, the dollar is going down. The printing press is working overtime. Does it make my coins worth more, yes. Does it help this country that some of us hold dear, no.
 
AGCoinHunter said:
Just dont see it as a good thing. Silver and gold are not going up, the dollar is going down. The printing press is working overtime. Does it make my coins worth more, yes. Does it help this country that some of us hold dear, no.

I'm 100% with you on this AG. I'm sure not jumping up and down about this. I would rather lose everything and start over than to see the Country go down the tubes.
HH
Rich
 
Wall Street &Congress is is stark raving mad ???, but I'm not mad about the price of silver. I will sell some 40%ers this week.
 
I wouldn't be surprised to see it hit 25 in the next week or 2. The dollar is getting weak. It would be a good time to sell some 40% soon.
 
Well I just posted that I believe $25.00 is very likely and coming soon - consider this - aproximately
100 years ago - twenty dollar gold pieces were a circulating coin - an ounce of gold , fast forward
a century , silver is nearly $25. an oz. incredible really ! Argentium.
 
I love the pretense this country was founded on, but I certainly do not love what it's become.

If anything, I abhor what it has become, at least at the highest levels of government. If I were to explain the rationality behind my thoughts, that would detour way too far off track of what this forum is supposed to be about, so I will merely hold my tongue.

All I will say is I refuse to pledge my allegiance and my life to people that do not represent my beliefs, my point of view, nor those of my friends and family; I will not follow leaders that have abandoned their constituents' principles in pursuit of a better life for themselves.
 
If they do a QE2 you can probably expect silver to soar. I anticipate a short "correction" b4 that tho.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom