How My Cat Broke My Leg

S

stefen

Well, it started when I was taking a shower after a hot and sweaty day working in the yard.

I heard my wife screaming that the washing machine in the service porch was rocking and bouncing across the room.

Hurriedly, I ran from the shower, grabbing a towel along the way.

When I entered the service porch I immediately grabbed for the electrical cord and yanked it out of the socket.

Bent over, the towel slipped off as I made the heroic rescue. Unfortunately, Ole Tabby, our house cat thought I was playing and made a clawing pass at my testicles.

All I could remember is the scorching pain as I reared up and hit my head on the bottom of the shelving...and apparently I passed out momentarily.

The Emergency Medic Techs were laughing so hard at the circumstances that they dropped the gurney going down the front steps, dumping me on the ground and breaking my leg...

I've gotta assume that the gawking neighbors got a eyefull also.

It hurts everytime I tell this story >:(

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It Awe wight buddy!

Back when I lived at home with parents.. The neighbor 1/4 mile down the road was the bus driver.. So I walked down and got on the bus.. When he was ready he would get on the bus and away we went.. One morning I was having a Lincoln Log problem with a #2... I heard the beeper as the bus was backing out.. So I pinched it off.. Grabbed my back pack and tried to run through the screen door.. As I ran out the door I slipped and fell.. Busting my mouth and cheek on the porch.. I heard a kitten squall as I fell.. I got up and ran the 1 mile to the bottom of the hill wiping blood and cursing all the way to catching the bus...

When I got home from school, I learned that I has stomped on a kitten and killed it.. Which caused the bloody mouth, and swollen cheek.. Folks thought I had a fight at the bus stop... Poor little kitty. :help:

OP
OP
S

stefen

The difference is that you didn't kill your cat on purpose :laughing7: :hello: :laughing7:

(This was a joke by the way) ::)

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I figured but some things just haunt you.. Every time I trip, slip, stumble.. Whatever and Fall All I here is that squalling.. Now I told it.. Maybe the cat squall will go away, And all I will here next trip is the Cursing.... :laughing7: :laughing7: :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread