What's new

How old is everyone

Too old to Rock N' Roll...
Too young too die.
47
Been detecting for about 2 years.
 
33 years young. Feel like an ole beat dog. :laughing7:
 
66. Started detecting in the early seventies. Now if I could just find that big cache that would allow me to finally retire, I could get out more often.
 
I'll be 23 in July ;D
 
Im 49. Started detecting around 8 yrs ago. Still on the right side of the dirt... :headbang:
HH, Wes
 
49 in july.Been doing the hobby just a year.

I nominate Gypsy's 2 daughters for the youngest (serious) treasure hunters here.Not sure just how old but about 9 & 10 maybe?
Those girls have had some excellent adventures and found some awesome stuff on trips with their mom lol.
 
Depends on what i,m doing or asked to do :tongue3:
 
:nono:

Not Telling :lovestory:
 

Attachments

  • 113.gif
    113.gif
    29.6 KB · Views: 283
Born in 1972, I'll be 38 this year.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom