What's new

How to kill time post-op?

cdickrun64

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
945
Reaction score
724
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
My eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, I am having neck surgery next Tuesday. In order to keep myself occupied, I have ordered 2 boxes of halves a box of nickels and a box of pennies. Hopefully I will lose a lymph node and find some silver/wheaties/copper!!
 
Upvote 0
cdickrun64 said:
Ok, I am having neck surgery next Tuesday. In order to keep myself occupied, I have ordered 2 boxes of halves a box of nickels and a box of pennies. Hopefully I will lose a lymph node and find some silver/wheaties/copper!!
Hopefully that will take care of it too.
 
Hope you have a fast recovery time!
apush :read2:
 
cdickrun64
You aren't the only one. I'm having total hip replacement surgery on June 25th. I had the other
hip done four years ago, so I'm not looking forward to going through this again, but can't live with
the pain anymore. All I can say is..."Thank goodness I don't have three hips."
Good luck with your surgery and keep us posted
rileyboy
 
cdickrun64 said:
Ok, I am having neck surgery next Tuesday. In order to keep myself occupied, I have ordered 2 boxes of halves a box of nickels and a box of pennies. Hopefully I will lose a lymph node and find some silver/wheaties/copper!!

best wishes
quick recovery
and
hh
 
Hope you have a speedy recovery and find some good coins
Best
Rich
 
Have a speedy recovery and find lots of keepers!!!
 
Maybe you could call Tiger Woods for some recovery tips. It sounds like he is going to face similar surgery as you. Good Luck, JP
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom