What's new

How to like a post from app

PopsRocks

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 29, 2016
Messages
8
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New here wondering how to like a post...can't figure it out. Thanks
 
tn_md.gif
1st - Notice this is your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

metal_detector.gif
2nd - Just tape "like" with your mouse.
like.webp

​
Dang! I just noticed you are talking about your CellPhone Application - I am sure a member will jump n shortly.
 
Last edited:
tn_md.gif
1st - Notice this is your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

metal_detector.gif
2nd - Just tape "like" with your mouse.
Dang! I just noticed you are talking about your CellPhone Application - I am sure a member will jump n shortly.

Yeah phone app thanks for trying though and the heads up on the where in from....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom