What's new

Thanks for the return of the scrolling BANNER!!!

Hi TH
Can I just type Banner now
Bill look to right of 1st post, there is a ^ and v in column one above the other, click on it, the " ^ " is a vote for banner, the " v " removes your vote if you change your mind. It is always on right side of #1
 
Last edited:
Glad you guys like it, I know there are some downsides to AI and we use it sparingly but it did help me code that add-on. So there are some benefits to it. Wish I could take full credit for it but alas I cannot.
 
Glad you guys like it, I know there are some downsides to AI and we use it sparingly but it did help me code that add-on. So there are some benefits to it. Wish I could take full credit for it but alas I cannot.
At least it got done.
Using certain tools are beneficial at certain times.
Well done and well received.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom