rockyredbaron Hero Member Joined Jul 20, 2005 Messages 848 Reaction score 101 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 29, 2018 Thread Owner #1 I’m a charter member and need assistance in
rockyredbaron Hero Member Joined Jul 20, 2005 Messages 848 Reaction score 101 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 29, 2018 Thread Owner #2 How do I permanently remove a thread from my marketplace listing I’m a Charter member and need to permanently remove a thread from my marketplace listing. How do I do that ?
How do I permanently remove a thread from my marketplace listing I’m a Charter member and need to permanently remove a thread from my marketplace listing. How do I do that ?
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,566 Reaction score 20,219 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 30, 2018 #3 PM me with the specifics (i.e., thread, why, etc.) and we will see what we can do ASAP.
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,487 Reaction score 72,792 Golden Thread 0 Nov 30, 2018 #4 Why do you want it removed, we dont normally remove a thread?