What's new

how to prove to your family or business associates you are crazy

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took a quick trip up to Beantown to cartch a game in Fenway (another thing off the bucket list, only have Wrigley left as far as the cathedrals go). Anyway what's up with the banks stayin gopen til 5pm on saturday that's not fair! they close at noon around here.

But back to my new source...I hit the currency exchance at Logan airport. Ony got a single 40% kennedy but still scored!
 
Upvote 0
Piercesdad said:
I took a quick trip up to Beantown to cartch a game in Fenway (another thing off the bucket list, only have Wrigley left as far as the cathedrals go). Anyway what's up with the banks stayin gopen til 5pm on saturday that's not fair! they close at noon around here.

But back to my new source...I hit the currency exchance at Logan airport. Ony got a single 40% kennedy but still scored!

We have quite a few 24 hour banks that only close on Christmas around here.
Crazy is having over 2 tons of copper pennies in the barn.
Call me looney....
 
Wow an airport who would have thunk it. Your not crazy on this website your normal. :tongue3:

golden silver
 
TXTim said:
Crazy is having over 2 tons of copper pennies in the barn.

:o :o :o
 
I have a new bank here open 7 days a week and it has a free coinstar, no account required. Talk about a CRHer's dream. Life is good!

Congrats on your 40%.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom