What's new

how will I be received?

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Summer Vacation is here and like apush, I work for the schools. So when I'm not at the beach or at a colonial site I'm going to be hitting the banks up for 5k per week in halves.

Might even mix in a roadtrip or two.
 
Upvote 0
don't push your luck :laughing7:
just kiddin' PD glad to see ya back. i work for the schools also but i'm a 12 month employee so no summers off for me.
 
PD, sorry I dont remember anyone pushing you out the door here but I do remember your cryptic post about leaving. Maybe I missed it but I am sure that everyone feels that anyone is welcome to post here. Those who dont, just ignore them. I hope you are finding lots of good stuff and will share with us your finds.
 
PDIDDY, We already welcomed you back. You just need to post more often.

Golden silver
 
oh yeah forgot about dat
 
Piercesdad said:
Summer Vacation is here and like apush, I work for the schools. So when I'm not at the beach or at a colonial site I'm going to be hitting the banks up for 5k per week in halves.

Might even mix in a roadtrip or two.
your ordering more right when I have quit due to the summers extremely low volume of Silver finds, all I can say is good luck, see ya in September. But road trips at least for me this year have been very good wish did more, instead quit them too in March cause they too yielded so poorly- despite this have found 5 good cold call finds when out on routine trips made for other reasons, over 800 Silvers.

The wife just did what may be her last 6 Boxes this summer, 5 were Skunks one yielded 5 %40's and 3 %90's ;she too is gonna take a break as her ability to dump is very limited due to the rural region she lives in- it just does not justify ordering boxes.
 
Go for it. I have started to up the ante during the summer since I am off on Fridays (only because the school is closed on Fridays--otherwise I would be working).

The more you search . . . . (well, that's the theory--and it has worked well for me).

Good Luck!

apush :read2:
 
mistergee said:
don't push your luck :laughing7:
just kiddin' PD glad to see ya back. i work for the schools also but i'm a 12 month employee so no summers off for me.

Same here, Analyst and I coach track for one of the three high schools in our county. :thumbsup:
 
Location location location

Does the area have competition,
Does the area have the peeps who have halves?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom