What's new

How!!!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
7,400
Reaction score
2,687
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I Skip aroud Between Several Areas, Live Todays Post and Beach and Shallow Water Red Doe's Her Own Thing I cant Figure Out What I Have Looked at And Haven't Red looking at other stuff Is Ireavelant!!! Once Again Frustrated Chug

Also My BIGGEST PET PEVE WITH THE NEW SETUP LIVE When I go back to live From Reading a Post I Have to Wait For Awhile Because It is Refreshing Over and Over When I hit the Back arrow I seem to be refreshing the Last 5 to 10 Minutes of Posts Which I have Seen on the Page Before I Clicked on the Page I Wanted to See All I want to See Is the New Ones I can Always Scrool Down to see to Others Some time I have to wait 30or More seconds for The Page to Stop Scrooling Before I can Go to the Next Post I wanted to Look At HH Grumpy Chug
 
I Skip aroud Between Several Areas, Live Todays Post and Beach and Shallow Water Red Doe's Her Own Thing I cant Figure Out What I Have Looked at And Haven't Red looking at other stuff Is Ireavelant!!! Once Again Frustrated Chug

Also My BIGGEST PET PEVE WITH THE NEW SETUP LIVE When I go back to live From Reading a Post I Have to Wait For Awhile Because It is Refreshing Over and Over When I hit the Back arrow I seem to be refreshing the Last 5 to 10 Minutes of Posts Which I have Seen on the Page Before I Clicked on the Page I Wanted to See All I want to See Is the New Ones I can Always Scrool Down to see to Others Some time I have to wait 30or More seconds for The Page to Stop Scrooling Before I can Go to the Next Post I wanted to Look At HH Grumpy Chug


O And Is there A Spell Check Option Yet If ther Is I Cany fins Ir
 
I Skip aroud Between Several Areas, Live Todays Post and Beach and Shallow Water Red Doe's Her Own Thing I cant Figure Out What I Have Looked at And Haven't Red looking at other stuff Is Ireavelant!!! Once Again Frustrated Chug

Also My BIGGEST PET PEVE WITH THE NEW SETUP LIVE When I go back to live From Reading a Post I Have to Wait For Awhile Because It is Refreshing Over and Over When I hit the Back arrow I seem to be refreshing the Last 5 to 10 Minutes of Posts Which I have Seen on the Page Before I Clicked on the Page I Wanted to See All I want to See Is the New Ones I can Always Scrool Down to see to Others Some time I have to wait 30or More seconds for The Page to Stop Scrooling Before I can Go to the Next Post I wanted to Look At HH Grumpy Chug


O And Is there A Spell Check Option Yet If ther Is I Cany fins Ir

Spell check is a setting in your browser, turn it on. Spelling is very important. Hang in there Chug I feel your pain about posts. If you reply to a post, it does not "bump" the way it did in the old days.
 
There is a lag on the post, you do not see that you were the last poster, unless you go back to the forum, then it refreshes. This should be addressed ASAP.
 
da reason i still here is cause you and others . Im lost
 
aa, don't worry.. Sooner or later, you'll find your way off this page :p
 
O And Is there A Spell Check Option Yet If ther Is I Cany fins Ir
At the top of the reply window that you type your message in is a tool bar. At the right end is a button with "ABC" and a green check mark. That is the spell checker.
 
Man it doesn't work for me on this site but it works on all other sites I belong to. Still get the same old message please download ieSpell. Good job I can Spele right. Lol
 
Did you download iespell? If not, go ahead and install it and that message should not come up again. It is a perfectly safe file to download.
 
Well the one way I do it is after posting a message I go back to the Forum and double click on the Gold TN Button and mark as read. It will turn grey as read and when it's Gold again you will know there is a new post.
 
If you look at the little icon of a folder in front of the thread, blue with a red tag and gold with a blue flag mean there are unread posts. I have no idea why the color of the flag switches.
 

Attachments

  • thread_hot_new-16.webp
    thread_hot_new-16.webp
    372 bytes · Views: 168
  • thread_new-16.webp
    thread_new-16.webp
    360 bytes · Views: 164
The legend below is posted at the bottom of each thread.

thread_new-16.png
Contains unread posts
thread-16-right.png
Contains no unread posts
thread_hot_new-16.png
Hot thread with unread posts
thread_hot-16.png
Hot thread with no unread posts
thread_lock-16.png
Thread is closed
thread_dot-16-right.png
You have posted in this thread
 
is this what your asking ?

Picture 084.webp
 

Attachments

  • Picture 084.webp
    Picture 084.webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
May I suggest the problem MAY lie in your pc. I have no lag at all. Just spouting. TTC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom