What's new

Howdy folks. I guess it's been about 5 years.

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2008
Messages
1,183
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
78729
Detector(s) used
dfx
For all that know me from before;

Had a 'bout of depression. That's gone.
Dated a few, lost a few.
Brother is still the same, wants to come back to Austin because he's tired of being alone in the sticks (Arkansas). Also tired of his girl friend of -15 years his age (go figure).
I've been working in the same field, engineering... bunch of dorks that's main entertainment (dopamine injection in the brain) is "Hey, lets try out the new burger joint".
Wondering if I have some chemical reactions going on from my batteries been sitting in my finder for the last 5 years. Yeah, probably so. Scared to look.


-Mikey.
 
For all that know me from before;

Had a 'bout of depression. That's gone.
Dated a few, lost a few.
Brother is still the same, wants to come back to Austin because he's tired of being alone in the sticks (Arkansas). Also tired of his girl friend of -15 years his age (go figure).
I've been working in the same field, engineering... bunch of dorks that's main entertainment (dopamine injection in the brain) is "Hey, lets try out the new burger joint".
Wondering if I have some chemical reactions going on from my batteries been sitting in my finder for the last 5 years. Yeah, probably so. Scared to look.


-Mikey.

Welcome back brother


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Mikey,

All the best to you. My depression kicked in 18 years ago before being "Downsized", along with 72 others, from my career of 13 years as an Operations Analyst. I know how it felt to me, and can only imagine how it hit you.

But am better thanks to family and distractions, like coins.

All the best,

Tom
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom