What's new

Howdy from a Texas noob

BiglyT

Greenie
Joined
May 14, 2025
Messages
10
Reaction score
33
Golden Thread
0
Howdy y'all! 🤠

Texas newbie here, totally green to treasure hunting and metal detecting. Luckily stumbled upon this fabulous website and am stoked to jump in with all you wonderful people.
I am a bit of a shy night owl, so I may be liking posts or following at odd hours.😂 LOL. Ready to learn and hunt some treasure!

Hope everyone is having a great day. Kind regards, BT
 
Hey there... glad you're onboard.

What part of TX? I'm central.
 
Welcome from the Oregon coast!!!

secret beach.webp
 
Hi and welcome! I don’t have fond memories of your state, but boot camp will do that to you! LOL
 
Welcome aboard, happy to have you join us.
 
Welcome from North Carolina!
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Welcome aboard from San Diego!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom