HTML Code For a Star

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Example...

IMG_1586.JPG

JD00009750★

This particular note was printed in May of 2010 in Washington for the Cleveland Federal Reserve District.

Best,

Scott

Last edited:
OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the Purists,

The code for a "hollow" star is the same except the numbers are 9734.

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

Earl Barnett

Tenderfoot
Nov 11, 2023
You can safely try to use notes in tags, the image will be displayed! I also had a problem with the convert png to html. When I did the image, the tags for some reason all stopped working and so that I do not change, nothing will worship! Who had this problem, I am also waiting for your answer!

Scott
Thanks for your reply!

Last edited:
OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exactly how does one use the html code?
HTML Code is a system of writing computer language.
HTML= Hyper Text Markup Language.
It follows very STRICT rules in the use of letters, numbers and symbols to produce even what you are now reading.
Example:
HTML.JPG

I had a Computer class in College and we had to use HTML to create a Page on the internet.
This was when I was in my 50's......

I earned an "A."

Best,

Scott

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HTML Code is a system of writing computer language.
HTML= Hyper Text Markup Language.
It follows very STRICT rules in the use of letters, numbers and symbols to produce even what you are now reading.
I think what @CRHer700 meant was how do you directly enter HTML in a post on these forums. I don't see a way to do that either.

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think what @CRHer700 meant was how do you directly enter HTML in a post on these forums. I don't see a way to do that either.
You are probably correct.
I used to be able to enter HTML Code, but this site has possibly changed servers since then and the new server doesn't seem to offer HTML additions to users.
I miss that opportunity.....

Scott

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

CRHer700

Feb 6, 2024
Florida
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 440
Primary Interest:
Other
I was thinking that since the modern software supports the OP, with it’s star, then it might support a new star. Not trying to be rude.

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not trying to be rude.
Neither was I - apologies if it seemed that way, I didn't mean it to. I don't know what revisions the board software has been through, so I don't know how capabilities have changed over time. I do know that being able to embed HTML directly can be nice, but it can also be a pretty big nightmare and security risk, so that's probably why the option isn't available anymore. But that's just a guess.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread