michaelm88
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- May 1, 2020
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,
I came across an old family bible and tucked away was this card. It has a signature on the reverse and a description. Sadly I don’t have pictures of the reverse as the card is currently in storage.

I have done some research on it but I can’t seem to find another online. And I’m just curious to what exactly it is?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
I came across an old family bible and tucked away was this card. It has a signature on the reverse and a description. Sadly I don’t have pictures of the reverse as the card is currently in storage.

I have done some research on it but I can’t seem to find another online. And I’m just curious to what exactly it is?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks









