Huge 28% find rate today!

I agree....at that rate that would be a awesome box!

Silver is silver...that is one more than you had yesterday right......one more for the stack.

Stashes are built one by one......

Keep em coming AW.

You probably thought you were going to see a HUGE pile of silver.....LOL Like you said, one at a time is better than none.

awhitster said:
You probably thought you were going to see a HUGE pile of silver.....LOL Like you said, one at a time is better than none.

Your right, I did think that. I love reading & seeing those big hits!! When I clicked on your thread that is what I thought I was going to read/see.....your teasing me AW....not fair.....ha!

I have had skunk boxes where I would love to have found just one....lol.

When I read your title AW, I was definitely expecting your treasure chest to be over flowing with silver.

oldred said:
When I read your title AW, I was definitely expecting your treasure chest to be over flowing with silver.
It's getting there, 42 rolls of 40's stashed. Hey, like LJ said, I had one box where I would have been happy to have had 1 -40% out of the 1000 coins I went through.............

<<My bank had $3.50 in halves and I found 1-40%. That's a whopping 28% find rate.>>

If you got $3.50 in halves, that is 7 coins. One silver is 1 of 7 which is 14%. How'd you get 28%?

Are you holding out on us? LOL. I bet you found TWO 40%s in that small pile, and you just didn't want to brag about it. ;-)

(Not bad for only $3.50 searched)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back