What's new

Huge buckle?

relichunters

Bronze Member
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
1,647
Reaction score
36
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
I am guessing this is a very large buckle of some sort. Has the correct shape and looks like it used to have a middle pin. Found it in a historic area. It was under a small tree and root.

Is it a buckle? something better?
 

Attachments

  • buckle1.webp
    buckle1.webp
    63.3 KB · Views: 314
  • buckle2.webp
    buckle2.webp
    67.5 KB · Views: 303
  • buckle3.webp
    buckle3.webp
    43.2 KB · Views: 306
  • buckle4.webp
    buckle4.webp
    70.4 KB · Views: 300
:read2:

Yes it is a Buckle, I have one just like it :icon_thumleft:

SS
 
Upvote 0
relichunters said:
Silver Searcher said:
:read2:

Yes it is a Buckle, I have one just like it :icon_thumleft:

SS

Any idea what kind of buckle? date range or type?
Proberbly Horse related...late 1900s :)

SS
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom