Jul 8, 2010
somewhere in NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Fisher F70, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett Infinium LS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 16
Pretty cool hunt Mr.

One of the better hunt videos I've had the chance to view.
Congrats on the excellent finds, IHs and the silver dimes. :hello:

I saw your vid when you posted it on youtube. Great stuff! I like your vids, you have a lot of fun in your searches and you have found some really cool stuff.

Good video, I enjoyed seeing you make your finds, and there were some good ones.

Good job! I really like your age appropriate enthusiasm. You should have your own MD show. No corny lingo either.:laughing7:

That looked like sooo much fun! Congrats on all your neat finds.

Now that was a fun dig! Thanks for sharing. I had a similar experience where a contractor was remodeling an old school and removed the flooring. I got a few coins but the contractor ended up with a good marble collection. Won't say more as of yet because I will publish the experience.

nuggetnoggin said:
I haven't posted on here in a while. I guess you can say i am busy. Most of yal know by now if you want to contact me try to facebook message me or ask me a question through YouTube or call. Anyway here is my latest YouTube video for those who haven't seen it yet. Enjoy !

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFCIP9YXwx0

It's great to see a young man get excited about something constructive. Great luck to you!

That was a very nice video. Wonderful finds in a very interesting place! I really enjoyed. Thanks for sharing.

But, can I ask you to do me a favor? Next time, would you please find some gloves? Watching you scrape that dirt out, in that place, I was just cringing! I was afraid you were gonna pull back half a finger from some broken glass. Yikes!! :nono:

Great finds! But, please be careful!

HH!

Last edited:
What a fun video of an awesome hunt! Thanks for sharing the experience with us.

I've seen the vid., but that's certainly one way to treasure hunt. Good finds!

Awesome finds and awesome video! I enjoyed watching...hope you have just as much luck on your next hunt!

Yeah I watched the movie and that merc is cool. I like the jade or glass elephant

The video was awesome! Sure wish I could get into a spit like that. Way to go!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back