lowcountry
Full Member
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2015
- Messages
- 148
- Reaction score
- 452
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- South Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Silver Umax
Deus XP
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting


Hey guys!! Every day I read about what you are finding while I am stuck at work LOL!! Now its my turn!! I went after work today to the spot that keeps producing killer finds and I think I topped all of them!! I found the eagle button first, and then about 40 feet away the sword handle was in 3 pieces about 10 feet apart from each other. Rang up a huge loud 95 on the Deus, thought it was a big nail til I dug it up. Would love some help on the ID of the sword. I really enjoy all of your finds and I hope you enjoy mine. Going back in the AM!! 












Last edited:
Upvote
65










