What's new

Huge diamond 💎

Blak bart

Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2016
Messages
20,197
Reaction score
107,780
Golden Thread
5
Location
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out there and got some gold !! Detecting in 4 feet of water and got a nice solitaire diamond in 14k white gold setting !! One of my bigger diamonds 💎!! She's a real beauty, and my wife is going bonkers over it !! There were all sorts of targets out there and it seems like a lot of summer hunters have let off the gas and have taken a break after labor day. Im full on the throttle and the targets are getting plentiful. I got a 50 dollar bill, and a gold earring also. There was an aura ring, a fake cartier, and a handful of junk jewelry. The lab grown diamond is a real piece of ice 🧊 and looks to be multi carat. Also got some huge ships spikes too along with the typical clad and trash !!
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
My wife would marry me all over again if I gave her a ring like that! :laughing7: A real beauty! :icon_thumright:
I was thinking I could just propose to a new wife !!🤫🤫😂
 
Remember this phrase….repeat it often….”oh nothing much dear, the usual clad and pull tops”.
There's no fooling this one....maybe i can upgrade with this ring !!😂🤣
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom